Make Money Online

Safelist Adverstising Trial

Monday, December 22, 2008 ·

Ok, so I've been dabbling in the use of safelist lately. I've heard that you can get good results from them.

I promoted Jon Olson's Pizza Plan to 5 different safelists to see what kind of results I would get. I tracked my results using HitsConnect, which in my opinion, is a great advertising tracking tool. Here are the results after 48 hours:

1- Gotsafelist.com | Credit-Based Safelist
Sent to: 2500 | Clicks: 27 | CTR: 1%

2- herculist.com | Time Based Safelist
Sent to: 750 | Click: 0 | CTR: 0%

3- Listjoe.com | Credit-based
Sent to: 1000 | Clicks: 30 | CTR: 3%

4- Guaranteedtraffic4u | Time-Based
Sent to: unknown | Clicks: 1 |CTR: ??%

5- Guaranteedtraffic4u | Credit-based
Sent to: 2401 | Clicks: 11 | CTR: 0.5%

Total number of sign-ups: 2

Final Conversion rate: ~3%...not bad

Overall, the list that performed best was Listjoe.com. Credit based safelists seem to generate more traffic because users must click on the links to get their credits.

I encourage you all to try your hand at safelists, and don't forget to track your results using hitsconnect.com

0 comments:

Business Affiliate ProgramsCouponPersonalsAdvertisingShopping