Make Money Online

Tracking for Results with HitsConnect.com

Monday, December 29, 2008 ·

Tracking for Results with HitsConnect.com



In all honest truth, there is no point in promoting anything if you can't track your results.

The reason the big gurus make so much money is because they have big lists and they track everything they do. That way they know what works and what doesn't and they can use that knowledge to increase conversion.

I tried a couple free tracking systems and they really didn't work right. It was when I was introduced to Hits Connect that I knew I had found a tool that would work the way I wanted.

I've only been using hitsconnect.com for a week or so and it's already paid off. I had been surfing on webbizinsider a lot lately and discovered that it wasn't really paying off. I also discovered that my paid subscription to advertisingknowhow had more than double my traffic.

The final
golden nugget that I dug out was that easyhit4u outperformed all the other traffic exchanges by a long shot.

I've been using hitsconnect to track mailings to safelist as you may have seen in other posts and I really think that it's the only way find the best safelists.

Check out my last safelist test

0 comments:

Business Affiliate ProgramsCouponPersonalsAdvertisingShopping